Techniques such as topography, remote sensing or sensing, geoprocessing and aerophotogrammetry generate maps that will serve as the basis for dividing the area into roads, improvements, planting sites and preservation. From this mapping begins the planning phase in two steps:
- Prior to forest implementation, planting areas are determined, as well as the methods and resources to be used within a timeline.
- Operational Planning aimed at the execution and monitoring of activities necessary for business success.
- Road / Road Construction: The best location is determined to facilitate the movement of inputs, machinery and wood.
- Soil Preparation: this stage creates the ideal conditions for planting and forest development
- Planting Execution: consists of planting eucalyptus seedlings for forest development purposes.
- Fertilization: Like any agricultural crop, some forests require fertilizer, the amount and timing of application may vary depending on the situation.
- Cultural Treatments: For the growth of the forest and its adaptation to the production objectives, several activities are necessary, such as pruning to reduce the formation of knots.
- Forest Inventory: generates qualitative (species, health conditions) and quantitative (number of trees, wood volume) knowledge about the site in order to know the forest and optimize its use.
- Forest Protection: Actions aimed at protecting the forest from fire, pests and any elements that threaten the integrity of the forest heritage.
- Forest Harvesting: through mechanized and semi-mechanized processes, its production is optimized and its production is removed.
- Forest Logistics: consists of road planning and transportation of forest production.
- Conduction or Reform: Eucalyptus can sprout and grow again after harvesting, the use of these sprouts is called conduction. Reform is the act of planting the forest again. Both seek sustainability and forest management
- Wood: marketing of wood in the form of logs and logs
- Milling: Chip Processing - Biomass
- Delivery: Chip-shaped wood - biomass is loaded onto flatbed trucks for delivery directly to our customers.
- Supply and Modality: In this type of operation, the processing is done in an area next to the customer and the transport is done on moving floor trucks.
- Boiler Supply: The processing front is assembled within the customer's factory, and is supplied by moving floor truck or even a single bucket or directly feeding the conveyor belt that carries biomass to the steam and / or energy generation of the client.
Biomass Energy: A Safe and Modern Power Generation Option
Energy sources, especially renewable sources, have been on the agenda throughout Brazil. At Potencial Florestal You have a safe company that is environmentally conscious and follows all the rules governed by ABNT (Brazilian Association of Technical Standards). We understand the importance of preserving Brazilian forests and therefore we invest in forest assets through the development of planted and renewable forests.
Sustainable energy is a future trend
Companies considered as reference and that help in the preservation of the environment are opting for new ways of producing without harming the nature. In addition to the social benefit of contributing to the environment, the company that becomes adept at biomass, using this fuel for boilers, will have a clean energy source that harms the environment less.
What is renewable source biomass for?
Ideal for small, medium and large industries, biomass is used as fuel in boilers and furnaces in place of natural gas or LPG and BPF oil, thereby producing less CO2 and also becoming more economical.
How can I benefit from this clean energy source?
With the environment increasingly overloaded and more traditional energy sources at risk, new ways of generating energy are needed. When choosing biomass energy, the company chooses to use the new resource that emits less pollutants than the one that uses oil or coal, for example.
Potencial Florestal currently sells eucalyptus wood in logs and chips for the manufacture of biomass. In addition to concern for the environment, Potencial Florestal offers the customer biomass from planted and renewable sources. During production, the company maintains the ideal biomass moisture content for combustion, the type and diameter considered critical for the product type and also maintains the minimum of contaminants that may be present, such as stones, sand and other wastes. This makes Potencial Florestal's biomass a product of excellence and guarantees the reference in the market.
Eucalyptus biomass composition also has more fermentable sugars than sugarcane. This fermentation results in the ease of material combustion faster than other types of biomass.
Potencial Florestal currently sells eucalyptus wood in logs and chips for the manufacture of biomass. The customer may replace gas or oil boilers with one that uses biomass. The advantage over the boiler that uses traditional fuels is that the company that implements a less polluting fuel becomes more economically and environmentally engaged.
In addition to concern for the environment, Potencial Florestal offers the customer the excellence to use eucalyptus biomass in a 100% profitable way. During production, the company maintains the ideal biomass moisture content for combustion, the type and diameter of soil considered critical for the product type and also maintains the minimum of contaminants that may be present, such as rocks, sand and others. waste. This makes the biomass of Potencial Florestal a product of excellence and guarantees the reference in the market.
Why choose Potencial Florestal?
The wood used by Potencial Florestal for biomass production contains all its conserved properties. The company develops logistics optimization projects, so that wood raw materials, such as logs and chips, are close to customers and there is savings in transportation costs and product handling.
The whole process of planting, harvesting and preparing biomass is performed by qualified professionals in the field. The company follows strict standards in the biomass production process, a key factor for the product to achieve the highest possible utilization rates in the customer's boiler supply chain.